Founded in 1992, A&A Dies provides high-quality cutting dies with quick turn-around times. We began modestly, with one jigsaw, a few bending tools and big ideas to give one-hour quotes, provide one-day service and offer the highest level of customer service.
Our second year in business, we acquired copper die making equipment; soon to follow were the laser and automated rule bender. These pieces improved our quality ten-fold, allowing A&A to deliver better dies more quickly than ever before. In 2005, we added a second laser and automated rule bender, as well as a new waterjet for custom rubber cutting. Proudly, throughout all our growth, we have never lost focus of our original ideals-quality dies, one-hour quotes, one-day service and offering the highest level of customer service.
A&A Dies Core Values
1. Make the customer happy at all cost
2. Make the customer feel special
3. Make our employees feel special
4. Do the right thing
5. Honor and truthfulness at all times
6. Always do what we say we are going to do
7. Treat everyone as you would expect to be treated
8. The customer is always right
9. Never say no